Attractions close to Hotel Veneto Palace Rome:
- 300 meters from Via Veneto, the most exclusive street in Rome.
- 1 km from Piazza di Spagna and the famous Via dei Condotti – the best street to go shopping, where the most famous brands are.
- 1 km meters from the Trevi Fountain, to see if you come to Rome and want to come back...
- 500 meters from the famous Villa Borghese, the largest park in the centre of Rome, which houses the Galleria Borghese, where you can admire masterpieces by Raphael, Titian, Correggio, Caravaggio and the splendid sculptures of Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Canova.
- 2 km meters from the Pantheon - one of the favourite monuments of the tourists and the only piece of architecture that has remained intact since Roman times.
- 2 km from the Colosseum - the symbol of ancient Rome and the history of the centre, voted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- 3.5 Km from St Peter's Church and the Vatican Museum - metro A from Piazza Barberini or Piazza di Spagna towards Cipro Musei Vaticani in less than 20 minutes.
- 700 meters from Piazza Barberini which houses the National Gallery of Ancient Art which displays the most important works of Bernini, Borromini, Rubens and Caravaggio.
- 1.5 km from Termini Station
- 3.5 km from Tiburtina Station
- 30 km from Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport
- 20 km from Ciampino Airport
The hotel is located outside the ZTL (limited traffic zone), easy reachable by car.