Attractions close to Hotel Veneto Palace Rome:
- 300 meters from Via Veneto, the most exclusive street in Rome.
- 1 km from Piazza di Spagna and the famous Via Condotti, the best street for shopping, where the most famous brands are.
- 1 km from the Trevi’s Fountain, if you want to come back Rome…
- 500 meters from the famous Villa Borghese, the largest park in the centre of Rome. Inside the park there’s the Borghese’s Gallery where you can admire masterpieces by Raphael, Titian, Correggio, Caravaggio and the splendid sculptures of Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Canova.
- 2 km from the Pantheon – one of the favourite monuments of the tourists and the only piece of architecture that has remained intact since Roman times.
- 2 km from the Colosseum – the symbol of ancient Rome and the history of the centre, voted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- 3.5 Km from St. Peter’s Church and the Vatican Museum – Metro A from Piazza Barberini or Piazza di Spagna towards Cipro Musei Vaticani in less than 20 minutes.
- 700 meters from Piazza Barberini which houses the National Gallery of Ancient Art which displays the most important works of Bernini, Borromini, Rubens and Caravaggio.
- 1.5 km from Termini Station.
- 3.5 km from Tiburtina Station.
- 30 km from Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport.
- 20 km from Ciampino Airport.
The hotel is located outside the ZTL (limited traffic zone), easy reachable by car.